9.21.2010

Tame the Mane

Because Abby was basically bald until she was 2, I was so excited when Hannah came out with a head full of hair...



...then it turned blond and has been a party animal ever since


After a bath I won't dry it at all. I just mat it down to her head to air dry that way
It stays down only until someone breaths in her direction and then it will pop right back up


I've tried the "single-ponytail-sticking staight up-thing" (Ryan calls this "The Antenna") and two little pig tails (Ryan calls this "The Devil Horns") but I can never get all the strands of hair, so in addition to the do, she ends up with tons of "sticky-uppie" hairs

(notice my look of defeat)

I've never been good at hair. I was "anti-product" but Hannah's mane is changing my opinion. What should I use? and how?...seeing as I've never used anything before :)

Help!

2 comments:

Mommy B said...

Sarah's hair is crazy in it's own special way. And I've been using hair product on her since she could walk! My favorite is Aussie scrunch spray. It's a spray gel that I can use on her hair wet or dry, it smells good and holds it without looking like I've plastered down every last hair. Much better than hairspray. I also use leave-in conditioner since it seems to keep the fly aways under control better than anything else. Good luck!

Rachel said...

The days my girls hair actually looks good, its because of product. I use styling gel on it when its wet. Then I put it in little clear rubberbands for whatever style I am attempting. I finish it off with hairspray if needed. Annie has a real hair style now and she uses held up cream from cost cutters to keep her hair styled. Check out hair blogs like she does hair for more and better ideas.