9.08.2010

Before and After

Blogger won't let me load more than a few pictures at a time...
...so I've created an album on my facebook page that has all the before and afters




People often ask, "would you do it again?" I very quickly respond no...
...at least not with 2 kids - one not walking yet.

I can't begin to describe the work involved (so much more than I anticipated). Everything took twice as much money as planned and 4 times as much time.

We ate nothing buy TV dinners for 2 months.

It is super rewarding! Neither Ryan or I had ever done anything "handy" before so it was neat to see that we could teach ourselves and create something fairly nice.

5 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

it looks awesome, u did such an amazing job! I love it!

Mommy B said...

Your house is AMAZING! Seriously, this makes me want to paint at my house. Don't tell Michael I said that!

We miss you guys but it's so nice to see you able to make somewhere really feel like home. Congratulations on all your hard work and beautiful results.

Kadie Kinney said...

I feel ya girl. It looks so good though! The floors are amazing. Nice work!

April said...

I love the yellow accents!

Goodman Family said...

Looks awesome!! How are you guys? Where are you guys these days? Adorable girls. We can't wait to see you again someday.